Peril of Faerun
- 500 platinum pieces, 30 gold pieces, 60 silver pieces
- Rope (2)
- Sacks (4)
- Torches (2)
- Climber’s kit
- Dice, bone (25 gp)
- Locket, silver, portrait of human lady (25 gp)
- Dagger of Light (Carried by Rildo; Dagger, uncommon; The dagger continually emits orange light, has the spell: light)
- Boots of Stability (Carried by Matthileo; Wondrous item, uncommon, optional attunement) While you wear these boots, you have advantage on saving throws against being frightened. While you are attuned to these boots, when rolling to resist another creature moving you (ex. against grappling or shoving), you may roll with advantage. You must finish a long rest to use this feature again.)
- Ram’s Horn (Carried by Rildo; Wondrous item, uncommon) As an action, you may blow the horn, granting allies within 30 feet a 1d4 bonus on the first attack roll or save roll within 5 minutes. Blowing the horn alerts all creatures within 200 feet. You must finish a long rest to use this feature again.)
- Ring of Deception (Carried by Matthileo; Wondrous item, uncommon) The wearer becomes proficient in deception if not already.
- Breastplate Armor, Plate Armor (Owned by Daria and Matthileo; Masterwork, medium armor, uncommon; As armor, but don and doff times are reduced by 50%. Weight reduced by 50% (10 lbs for breastplate). The item (not you) has resistance to non-magical bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage.)
- Nolzur’s marvelous pigments (Carried by Ti’seer)
- Rose of Selara (Carried by ; Longsword, rare) This cursed weapon of wounding has an obsidian rose for a pommel, with silvery vines trailing down the handle and into the blade. The handle is covered in metal thorns.
Hit points lost to this weapon’s damage can be regained only through a short or long rest, rather than by regeneration, magic, or any other means.
Once per turn, when you hit a creature with an attack using this magic weapon, you can wound the target. At the start of each of the wounded creature’s turns, it takes 1d4 necrotic damage for each time you’ve wounded it, and it can then make a DC 15 Constitution saving throw, ending the effect of all such wounds on itself on a success. Alternatively, the wounded creature or a creature within 5 feet of it, can use an action to make a DC 15 Wisdom (Medicine) check, ending the effect of such wounds on it on a success.
Curse: This Weapon of Wounding draws its power from the blood of its wielder. When you draw this weapon it deals 1d4 necrotic damage to you. Additionally, whenever you use this weapon’s magic to wound a creature you take 1 necrotic damage. Damage taken in this way cannot be prevented, ignores resistance, and hit points lost to this curse can be regained only through a short or long rest, rather than by regeneration, magic, or any other means. The curse is the source of this weapon’s power, and removing it causes the weapon to become an ordinary longsword.
- Signal whistle
- 8 Quivers With 267 Arrows
- 6 Barrels Of Wine
- 2 Crates of Oil Flasks (50 Flasks)
- Gorthrak’s Silver Longsword
- 1100 gold pieces